Oct 17, 2014 by British Blog
The British Hamper Company is a family business born from shared enthusiasms for great food, British individuality and a love of gift giving.
This extravagant gift hamper of wonderful British produce is a superbly generous gift to give and sensational thrill to receive.
It's packed full of some of the most exciting items available such as the most fabulous handmade Apricot and Ginger Cake, a fantastic Blue Cheese and Cider Dressing from Gem Misa's Righteous, Hawkshead Relish's handmade Seville Orange Marmalade, delicious white chocolate covered strawberries as well as many many more unique and delicious treats.
Facebook follow to enter »
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing hamper from The British Hamper Company all you have to do is like our Facebook page.
If you are already a fan, just leave us a comment such as "I want to win a British Hamper" on our Facebook page and you will be entered into the draw!
- British Hamper - Bespoke gift packaging
- Tregroes - Toffee Waffles
- Wright & Co - Brandy Snap
- More Food - Belgium Dark Chocolate Tiffin Slices
- The Simply Delicious Cake Company - Apricot and Ginger Cake
- Peter's Yard - Artisan Swedish Crispbread
- Righteous - Mild English Blue Cheese and Cider Dressing
- Mr Stanley's - Old Fashioned Honeycomb
- Willie's Cacao - Five Wonders of the World Luxury chocolate
- Olives et al - Roasted Pepper Stuffed Olives
- Monty Bojangles - Natural Sherbet Lemons
- Union Hand Roasted Coffee - Revelation Blend
- Hawkshead Relish - Seville Orange Marmalade
- Hawkshead Relish - Traditional English Mustard
- Chocca Mocca - Drinking Chocolate
- Chocca Mocca - Real Strawberries covered in Creamy White Chocolate
- London Tea Company - Organic and Fairtrade English Breakfast Tea
- Le Mesurier - Red Onion Chutney
- Perry Court Farm - Sweet Apple Crisps
- Grate Britain - All British Cheddar Biscuits
- Teoni's Cookies - All Butter Shortbread
- Hawkshead Relish - Raspberry and Vanilla Jam
- Cotswold Fudge Co - Crumbly Fudge
- Monty Bojangles - Cocoa Dusted Truffles
Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes midnight, 7th November 2014.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Competition open to mainland UK entrants only.
- Items may be substituted for items of an equal or greater value if, for any reason, the original item is unavailable.
- Prize winner will be picked at random by British Seniors.
- Prize is as listed above and contents are non-transferrable.
- Winner will be notified by email within 7 days of competition closing.
- If the winner does not reply with delivery details within 3 working days, British Seniors reserves the right to pick another winner.
- Prize will be delivered to the winner within 30 days of confirmation of address.