Gift Card Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply:
1. This promotion (the “Offer”) entitles you to a single M&S Gift Card or eGift Card worth £100 (the “Gift”) as a ‘thank you’ if you buy a British Seniors Insurance Agency policy (the “Policy”), subject to these Terms and Conditions.
2. If you have taken out a joint Policy, where you and your partner are covered under one Policy, you and your partner will be separately eligible for the Offer, subject to these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Offer is available to new British Seniors Insurance Agency customers only.
4. To be eligible for the Offer, you must make a minimum of six successful monthly premium payments towards your Policy, and the total premiums you have paid must exceed the value of the Gift.
5. The Gift will only be issued if you purchase your Policy directly from us. Policies taken out another way, for example via a price comparison website, are not eligible for the Offer.
6. The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
7. The Offer is not transferable or exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered.
8. The Gift may be cancelled if there is a reasonable suspicion that the terms of the Offer are being abused.
9. We reserve the right to withdraw or alter this offer without prior notice at any time.
How to make your selection and receive your gift
10. Following your Policy purchase, you will be contacted by either post or email (the “Invitation”) and therein invited to select the Gift you wish to receive.
11. You must select your Gift online via the link in the Invitation (if sent via email), online at the website specified in the Invitation (if sent by post), or by telephone using the number specified in the Invitation. You may not select your Gift until you have received the Invitation. You may select your Gift at any date following the Invitation, but no later than six months from the date you become eligible for the Offer.
12. If you are eligible for the Offer, you will not receive your Gift until you have made your selection (see Paragraph 11 above).
13. If you have not selected your Gift within 6 months from the date you become eligible for the Offer, the Invitation will expire, and no Gift will be sent to you.
14. If you are eligible for the Offer, the Gift that you selected will be sent to you within 28 days as long as the Policy is still active, you remain covered under the Policy, and all due monthly payments have been paid towards your Policy.
15. Gift Cards will be sent by post; eGift Cards will be sent by email.
16. We accept no responsibility for lost, stolen or defaced Gift Cards, or for eGift Cards being used without your permission.
17. The Gift is subject to any restrictions imposed by the retailer of the Gift Card or eGift card selected.