Gift Card Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply:
- We will send your Gift Card after receiving your sixth successful monthly premium and once the total premiums paid exceeds the value of your Gift Card.
- The value of your Gift Card will be £75, unless you qualify for a joint life Gift Card of £150.
- To qualify for a joint life Gift Card there must be a joint life included on your policy from when it was first purchased until your Gift Card is issued.
- This offer is available to new British Seniors Insurance Agency customers only.
- Only one Gift Card available per policy sold.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- The Gift Card may be cancelled if there is a reasonable suspicion that the terms of the offer are being abused.
- The Gift Card will not be available if the product is purchased with any other gifts or offers from British Seniors Insurance Agency.
- The Gift Card is not valid for customers who receive a cash sum when they buy a British Seniors Insurance Agency product via a British Seniors Insurance Agency affiliate partner.
- The Gift Card will only be issued if you purchase directly from British Seniors Insurance Agency.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or alter this offer without prior notice at any time. If you have any queries about your Gift Card, you can contact us on 0800 542 7618.
How do I buy Over 50s Life Insurance from British Seniors?
You can choose to get a quote or buy online, but if you prefer to speak to one of our highly trained UK life insurance specialists, you can also call us FREE on undefined
With over 50s Life Insurance from British Seniors you're taking a positive step to help protect your loved ones from funeral costs or final expenses. It's a proud moment knowing you can go on helping to protect them when you're no longer around.