With an easy application, guaranteed acceptance, no medicals or blood tests and affordable monthly payments, you can help put financial protection in place today. Applying online is straightforward or, if you prefer to speak to a real person, we're right here in the UK. Helping to financially protect your loved ones when you’re gone couldn't be simpler with British Seniors.
Help protect your loved ones starting from £4.14 a month*
Free Info Pack
- Guaranteed acceptance - as long as you're a UK resident aged 50-80
- Choose your benefit amount from £1,000 to £10,000 - depending on your age
- No health or medical questions
- Guaranteed no increases - the amount you pay will never increase, unless you choose the Increasing Benefit Option to help protect your policy from the effects of inflation
- Immediate cover - for accidental death, plus death by any cause after 12 months
- 2X benefit amount paid out - up to £20,000 if death is due to an accident
- Free cover after age 95 - from the policy anniversary following your 95th birthday, premiums are no longer payable and your cover continues for life
Recommended by experts
We're proud our cover is 5 Star rated by Defaqto - the trusted industry expert.
Fast cash lump sum payouts from our award winning customer service team
It's important to us that your loved ones get access to a cash lump sum as quickly as possible. That's why we aim to approve claims within days of receiving them, so you can rest assured that we'll be there when they need us.
Our UK-based call centre has won the Feefo 2021 Platinum Trusted Service award. We’re proud to say it’s the fifth year in a row we’ve received it.
Things to consider
- Consider the benefit amount you choose as inflation may reduce its buying power over time. If you choose the Increasing Benefit Option, this can help to protect your policy from the effects of inflation
- Depending on how long you live, you may pay in more than we pay out
- If you stop your monthly payments, you will get nothing back
Latest from the blogRead all articles
Benefits Of Over 50s Life Insurance
There are many benefits of getting Over 50s Life Insurance that people tend to forget about....
What Can Life Insurance Do For Me?
Having Over 50s Life Insurance can do many things for you and your loved ones...
Common Myths About Over 50s Life Insurance
Don't get misinformed by the many misconceptions about Over 50s Life Insurance...
£100 M&S Gift Card, for new policy holders only, after six successful monthly payments and once your total premiums paid exceeds the value of your Gift Card. View full terms and conditions.
For a 50-year-old non-smoker with £1,000 of cover.