With an easy application, guaranteed acceptance, no medicals or blood tests and affordable monthly payments, you can put financial protection in place today. Applying online is straightforward or, if you prefer to speak to a real person, we're right here in the UK. Guaranteeing your loved ones are financially protected when you’re gone couldn't be simpler with British Seniors.
Guaranteed financial protection for your loved ones from £3.72 a month*
- Guaranteed acceptance - as long as you're a UK resident aged 50-80
- Choose your benefit amount from £1,000 to £10,000 - depending on your age
- No health or medical questions
- Guaranteed no increases - the amount you pay will never increase, unless you choose the Increasing Benefit Option to help protect your policy from the effects of inflation
- Immediate cover - for accidental death, plus death by any cause after 12 months
- 3X benefit amount paid out - up to £30,000 if death is due to an accident
- Free cover after age 95 - from the policy anniversary following your 95th birthday, premiums are no longer payable and your cover continues for life
- Unique Cash In option - get 50% of your benefit amount before you die, from your 80th birthday or after 15 years, whichever is later
Recommended by experts
We're proud our cover is 5 Star rated by Defaqto - the trusted industry expert.
Fast cash lump sum payouts from our award winning customer service team
It's important to us that your loved ones get access to a cash lump sum as quickly as possible. That's why we aim to approve claims within days of receiving them, so you can rest assured that we'll be there when they need us.
Our UK-based call centre has won the Feefo 2020 Platinum Trusted Service award.
Things to consider
- Consider the benefit amount you choose as inflation may reduce its buying power over time. If you choose the Increasing Benefit Option, this can help to protect your policy from the effects of inflation
- Depending on how long you live you may pay in more than we pay out
- You will be covered immediately for accidental death and for death by any cause after 12 months
- You can choose to Cash In your policy if you are 80 or after 15 years, whichever is later. There is no cash in value before this date and if you choose to take the Cash In amount, your cover will end. The Cash In value is equal to 50% of the benefit amount
Up to £475 of free extras includes: £75 M&S Gift Card after six successful consecutive payments and once your total premium exceeds the gift card value. View full terms & conditions. + A free Will Kit (worth £100). + A Funeral Benefit Option giving £300 towards the cost of your funeral. See further details here. Offer subject to qualifying criteria.
For a 50-year-old UK resident with a £1,000 benefit amount.